Oneexchange - Knowledge

Whenever I talked to someone they seemed to know nothing about the agreement that had been set up. I got questions like why should you be reimbursed?

Review about: Oneexchange Website.

Oneexchange - Impatient, Rude, Lack of knowlege

I have to switch to Exchange One because I am moving out of state. I called to get information on what my options were, how much it would cost, and how to make it happen. Brian, had no idea what i was talking anout, was rude, and asked why i was calling after i explained myself twive.

Oneexchange - Horrible company to work for

Management has no idea how to operate the company and they treat the employees like something they stepped in. They are so about the numbers they dont care about laws.

Review about: Oneexchange Benefits.

Oneexchange - Not worth it

I am a recent retiree from Lockheed Martin and have been contacted numerous times by Via to sign up for Medicare with them. They sound like used car salesmen in a bull pen choking on their phlegm from too much smoking.

Not a great way to call retirees about taking over your health care financials. After reading all these reviews I determined that the meager $900 yearly stipend is not worth having to endure the Via tomfoolery that will follow once they have my money. Thanks for the heads up.

It is unfortunate that so many Fortune 500 companies have subjected their former employees to this. A better solution would have been to apply the stipend in some other manner that cut Via out of the loop.

Oneexchange - Pissed off employee

Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

Horrible place to Work, Judgmental Staff And No it all employees. You're just a number here I "Do not recommend this job to anyone.

Seek employment some where else.

These people there will let you go without warning or Due process. One of the worst experiences I've ever had.

Reason of review: Work Experience or Job Application.

Oneexchange - They are horrible!

1.2
Additional Fees
Insurance Plans Acceptance

It's a battle to get them to reimburse you for what you are entitled to be reimbursed for! I had to fight them last year, they even tried to tell me I was going to have to reimburse THEM because I was ineligible to be receiving reimbursement and it took several months to get that straightened out!

Now, this year, I've been reimbursed one time and not even for the full amount I'm due!

I even tried to complain to my employer but they told me I had to work it out with OneExchange! I don't know where to turn to get help with this but I'm fed up with them!

Review about: Oneexchange Benefits.

Preferred solution: reimbursement on a monthly basis as promised.

I didn't like: Poor customer service.

Oneexchange - Worst reimbersment process and is almost 3rd world

This group must working out of someone's garage or basement. You must either mail or FAX reimbursement requests.

This means you must copy all receipts and either send hardcopy or Pay to FAX a minimum of 3 pages every month. And then it may be 6 weeks to get a reimbursement . Oh, they will direct deposit on request. (It saves them the mailing cost.)

I worked almost 40 years for a uber big international engineering firm (CH2MHILL), one of the most high tech, innovative and progressive companies on earth and they picked a loser like this for the retries health care plan.

1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 11111111111111111111111111111111111111111 1 1

More details ? Bullshit get real is this site run by one exchange Dead Dead

Review about: Claims Ch2Mhill And One Exchange.

I didn't like: Claims processing.

Oneexchange - Trying to get reimbursements for 5 months with no results

I have contacted them starting in March because I did not receive my reimbursement for my BCBS supplemental insurance. They said they would would be sending the pOayment out.

Then in April, no result and still not paid for 4 months. Then in May, They told me it was BCBS fault as they had not submitted tickets. I called BCBS and they said that was incorrect as they had submitted a monthly ticket as they had done for the past 2+ years. So I called OneExchange back and this time I asked for a manager.

The ma nager said in order to expedite the process, they would have to send a request to their Escalation Deparment and someone would get back to me within 48 hours. 72 hours later I was told that the Escalation department said they would not escalate my reimbursement. This was frustrating and unprofessional. I sit here now without reimbursements for 6 months.

While the Manager I spoke with was very nice and tried to help, this is unacceptable. I am now told that I will have to go online and download forms and also I will have to contact BCBS to get the letters of my payment to them and then submit those forms and wait for reimbursement.

Very Bad Service. I am disgusted with them.

Review about: Oneexchange Customer Care.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Oneexchange - Reimbursement for drug plan

Why was my May premium denied.Wellcare said iam paid in full thru June 2018.I was told in March this would not happen again.

Oneexchange - Reimbursement for drug plan

Why is my drug plan being denied for may 2018, this has happened twice this year.I was told in march

this would not happen again.